CiviCRM is a community-based open source project to build constituent relationship management functionality for the nonprofit, advocacy and civic sectors.
You can use this demo site to try out most of the features of CiviCRM including online donation processing, event management, memberships, case management, reporting and more.
Try Out the Demo as a Constituent
- Test drive on Online Contribution page.
- Test drive a sample Membership Signup form.
- View event info (as a visitor or constituent would see it).
You can use this test Visa card number for these test-drives: 4071192274301275.
Login to the Administrator Site
Go to WordPress Administrative Login and login with…
…then select CiviCRM from the Components menu.
Any data you enter on this demo site is “publicly available” due to the open login. Please do not enter real email addresses or other personal information. The demo database is reset periodically.
New to CiviCRM?
- Learn about how you can use CiviCRM from our new online book.
- Check out CiviCRM.org for an overview of the project, blogs, professional services listings and other resources and links.
- Join the Mattermost chat to see what folks in the CiviCRM community are talking about.